Monday, April 13, 2009

Citiscan

Today, my mom showed the results of my MRI to my Neurologist. The latter showed her the normal spine vs. mine and it was clear that the bones of mine have eroded substantially.

I will have to undergo two kinds of citiscan. One in the abdomen area, the other in the chest.

Good news! I was given a stronger pain killer to be taken three times a day and as needed.

Do I have the dreaded "C" word? If that were so, yehey! I will meet my Creator earlier than expected. (How presumptious of me!)

But I have to remain cool, calm and collected.

The tears, the denial, the anger may come later on.

Then acceptance.

Well, what do you know, I'm human after all. And as of this writing...still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind