Monday, June 22, 2009

Poetry at the End of A Day

Today.

Well-spent...worth every cent.

A day of work and labour, a day of rest and leisure.

Two kinds of chicken, KFC and Mang Bok's. Heaven!

Preaching by Brother Bo, homily by Fr. Mario. Wisdom and wit.

Two brothers danced to the tune of "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban. Awesome!

A new wallet. Sugar-free candy. A handbag. Gifts from abroad, blessings from above.

Jesus sleeping in the midst of a storm. I am in the midst of one right now. How come I am not sleeping?

Fathers' Day. I miss my Dad!

Plans for the future, sunny and bright. Dreams, never ending, never-fading.

Closure with ex-boyfriends. The end. And the beginning of renewed relationships.

A beautiful day. And in the end, I discover poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind