Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Movie, A Visit from a Friend, and my Beloved Mom

Today, I watched a DVD of "The Other Boleyn Girl" starring Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johannson, and Eric Bana. "The ambitious Anne Boleyn and her sister Mary rival for the bed and heart of King Henry VIII", says the DVD cover. An interesting, moving film altogether.

A friend visited me today. I couldn't offer her anything but a listening ear and some food. She wasn't actually sad. She just wanted to see me. My friend talked about her son, her family, her chatmates/textmates. I'm glad she passed by.

My mom is sooooh sweet! I've been begging her to make me spaghetti and her famous chicken salad. Today, she made both. The spaghetti isn't bad and the chicken salad is great as usual. I feel so blessed to have a mom like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind