Monday, January 11, 2010

Gettogether at Metrowalk




















Last Saturday, I attended yet another gettogether of Maryknollers. This time at Masato in Metrowalk. There were about 10 of us and one brought her daughter.

Of course, we ate Japanese food but I don't know their names so I'll just say that the food was delicious enough and there were about 8 varieties.

After Masato, we went down to the open plaza where there was a band singing.

Talk was about Ondoy, work, being golden girls, other batchmates, prom (the daughter was attending a junior-senior prom).

Felix was around so he very kindly brought me home.

Yesterday, Amy passed by to give me puto and kikyam. She told me she has a new project with Synovate. And she is enjoying her voice talent workshop. I am glad she is in high spirits again.

Today, we learned the news that one of Daddy's clients is giving us money from the States. I keep saying it, the Lord provides!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind