Saturday, January 23, 2010

Whole Day of Calling Up

I spent practically the whole day calling up graduates of a school as part of a tracer study I am currently doing. My voice got hoarse from saying the same lines..."Hello, this is Nimia Gamo. I'm an independent research consultant. I was hired by _____ to conduct a tracer study of its graduates...."

Result? We have five respondents so far. Ninety-five more to go! But my hopes are high because I was able to talk to several potential respondents and they agreed to fill up the questionnaire.

Our electric fan got broken so for three nights, we had to suffer the heat. Air came from my mom's ionizer. So, today, she bought a new electric fan. What a relief! Asahi is the brand. Hope it lasts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind