Friday, March 4, 2011

First Friday

I was early for First Friday mass so I was able to go to Confession. Feels good to be granted forgiveness, attend mass and receive Holy Communion.

The homily was about the three elements of prayer: prayer of faith, expectant prayer, and prayer of charity. I should be reminded of this whenever I pray for something such as the successful conduct of my FGD.

I am also praying the 24 Glory Be Novena to St. Therese of the Child Jesus. It starts with a short prayer. Then 24 Glory Be's with "St. Therese of the Child Jesus, Pray for Us" in between.

---------
Another UAI (usage, attitude and image) study came in. I have to formulate the questionnaire but it seems difficult. Requires a lot of thinking. Another challenge.

---------
On March 18, there will be a joint celebration among Maryknollers who turned 50 (or will turn 50). No dinner fees required. Hope I can make it.

---------
Tomorrow, I will be watching my niece dance ballet. It's good to get out of the condo to be entertained.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind