Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Things are Quiet

Mom has been away since yesterday morning. I see my son only in the morning and late evening. So I'm pretty much alone most of the day. Things are quiet.

Yesterday, I returned to plastic bags the plates, glasses and utensils. But it was my son who placed them inside the cabinets.

My FGD project - with the increase in cost - got approved after all. I am praying that all will go well. It's a rather difficult project but I welcome the challenge and of course, I need the money.

I have been playing scrabble on FB again. I am losing more often than winning. So my average is down to 50%. Oh no.

I have my period again after an "absence" of three months. I thought I had my menopause already. Actually, I can't wait. Having menstruation is such a hassle. But I'm thankful that I don't suffer from dysmenorrhea or PMS.

I would like to end by saying...I love God! Because He loves me so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind