Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cooking at Home/YouTube Delight

My best friend, Amy, came over. She brought along her "maid", Nora. Knowing that Mom will be away till April 24, they helped me cook several viands.

Here's the list: pork sinigang, fish escabeche, ground pork with quail eggs and potatoes, chicken adobo, humba, and ginisang squash and sitaw. Delicious!

Amy even bought Coke Zero!

What are friends for? Ha ha. Thanks, Ams!

------------------------
I have been listening/watching YouTube for hours! What fun! I viewed/listened to:

1) Disco/danceable songs like "Trapped in a Stairway", "Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel", "Heaven Knows"

2) Singable songs by foreign singers/composers like Barry Manilow, Jim Brickman, David Gates/Bread, Paul Anka (I cried over "Times of Your Life")

3) Singable songs by local singers/composers like Jose Mari Chan, Lea Salonga, Sharon Cuneta, Basil Valdez, Sarah Geronimo, Ariel Rivera

I think I'm inspired to write a poem or the lyrics to a song right now. Inspired!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind