Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Work Away from Home

Instead of finishing my FGD report, I had to go to another client's place for a meeting. We did some work. She (Reena) had to leave to hear mass and have lunch with her family because it is the tenth birthday of her son, Paolo.

I had lunch at Reena's place which consisted of beef steak, pinakbet, rice, calamansi juice, Coke, and Cinnabon. Later, they gave merienda of pandesal with asado inside.

I got to read an interesting book on creativity. Not a few people have thought of me as creative. What a compliment! I wish I can offer my "creative services" to companies, sort of an ideas person. Any takers?

Reena and her driver brought me down at McDonald's Katipunan. It didn't take me too long to get a cab. I was about to ride an airport metered taxi when I came to my senses ha ha. They were far more expensive than the ordinary cabs. So I took the one behind it.

When I reached home, I took a nap. When I woke up, it was time for dinner already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind