Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Reflection

Easter should be celebrated with much more fanfare than Christmas. But today, I spent the day quietly and simply. I listened to TV mass as usual. Mom and I had lunch of pancit, pinakbet and pork asado/pot roast.

I was craving for burger so I ordered McDo delivery - Big Mac, french fries and Coke Zero. Mom had double cheeseburger.

I was able to do some work for a client...slides for a workshop and statistical test tables.

So what does Easter mean to me?

E - very year, we are reminded of what Jesus has done for us

A - happy recollection of God's love for all mankind

S - inners we all are, should be grateful to Christ

T - rue repentance is what the Master is seeking

E - verlasting life with Him awaits us

R - ising from the dead, He saved us from sure death!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind