Thursday, April 8, 2010

Focus Group Discussion

Today, I practically panicked when I found out that Client did not print a copy of the FGD guide for our discussion. The participants were already complete when I arrived at Max's with my note-taker, Colleen.

We had the GD guide printed in one of the computer shops in Ali Mall. Whew! Just in time.

The FGD went okay except that practically the whole time, there was a brownout.
-----------
Mom will be away for 16 days starting tomorrow! Oh no! She left some money behind but expects that I have some cash left when she returns.

I hope to have more projects. Lord, please grant me more sources of income. I need money badly. Already, I will not be taking Thalidomide for 15 days. It's the costliest of my maintenance medicines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind