Thursday, April 22, 2010

How to Have More Money

These days, I'm wracking my brains on how to earn more money. My medical expenses alone amount to five figures!

My friend suggested that I teach English to Koreans. But I don't know how to speak Korean. It has been done they said, but I'm not too keen on the idea.

Other ideas are:
1) I can teach people how to use the computer
2) I can use my scriptwriting skills to come up with screenplays and short films
3) I can write more books
4) I can continue being a marketing research consultant to more clients
5) I can be a creative consultant (help come up with creative solutions to problems)
6) I can be editor
7) I can think of new product ideas and propose them to companies
8) I can conduct workshops

Oh Lord, I don't want to be a burden to my loved ones. Please help me come up with means and ways of earning more money so I can pay for all my living expenses and still have enough for the future and to help the needy as well. Help me, Lord. You are Provider!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind