Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Full Moon

Last night, I could barely fall asleep. Small wonder. When I looked out the window, it was full moon! Awoo!

I don't know but there's something about full moons that triggers feelings in me. Feelings of romance except that I don't have a romantic object as of the moment. Feelings of my temporary stay here on earth.

So I was again led to thinking of my bucket list.

1) To go out on a date with Derek Ramsey, John Lloyd Cruz, Piolo Pascual and other actors
2) To write a screenplay or two
3) To write shortfilms
4) To write more books
5) To write stageplays
6) To write more poems
7) To write lyrics of a song or two
8) To sit in creative sessions of companies and put in my 2 cents worth
9) To meet living saints and top executives and interview them
10) To do more acts of charity like visit inmates, the sick, the elderly; tutor orphans and streetchildren; etc.

I would like to be known as being kind and loving, and as someone who brought joy and laughter to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind