Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hearts That Hurt, A Seemingly Never-ending Pain



I was hospitalized for about 9 days. And it seems that the torture continues. I keep crying and crying. My multiple myeloma has worsened. More symptoms have emerged. Vomitting. Low appetite. Chest pains so severe I have to cry. My bipolar disorder is evident. Part of me is longing only for the will of God. Another part wants to "let go" already. I have started calling up and informing friends that when the time comes, my sister shall contact them.

An incident stands out. I was praying the Hail Mary. Then I fell into a deep sleep. It was peace.

I contacted a friend and she wanted to cry for me. And what better reason for her love for me when she could not tell me that it was her son's wedding!.

Thank You, Lord, for the blessings amidst the pains.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind