Saturday, February 6, 2010

Better FGD

The FGD held yesterday was much better than the previous day. Except for some trembling of my hands at the beginning, I think I did better as a moderator. The group was also better in answering the questions.

Today, I worked on a report. It's a long one so I won't be through till maybe Monday.

Jobert and I wrote another poem via text, entitled "Lovely Days with You":

Every day we see each other
Hoping this moment lasts forever
We enjoy each other’s company
Expressing happy feelings so freely

Walking along the beach, you hold my hand
Enjoying the cool breeze and the soft sand
We laugh and play like children
A happiness that’s heaven-sent
We never seem to run out of things to say
When cheerfulness will always find a way
I always thank God for you
For a life that may be lived anew

*poetry by Nimia Gamo (purple lines) and Jobert Abiva (blue lines)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind