Saturday, April 17, 2010

Surviving

Mom has been away for more than a week and I am surviving! Ha ha

Yesterday, I went to work for a client. So happens, it was the birthday celebration of her daughter, Angel. They rented a house with a swimming pool.

I got to eat paella, barbecue, lasagna and chocolate. Delicious!

Reena lent me a book entitled, "How to Have Kick-Ass Ideas". Very interesting book. About creativity again.

Her driver brought me home.
------------

Today, my sister brought me adobong pusit (1 Kilo). Sarap! I ate it for lunch and dinner.

She also brought me sanitary napkin. It's my second day today.

I chatted a short while with a friend.

I played several rounds of online scrabble. Except once, I kept winning against the computer. As usual.

I got to watch parts of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" and "Talentadong Pinoy".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind