Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back from the Hospital

Missed me? I just came back from a six-day stay in the hospital. I had bilateral pneumonia, meaning both lungs were infected.

I was on IV the whole time so I did not get to take a bath. Eew!

I just ate, watched TV, read books and slept.

I finished reading "Hide and Seek" by James Patterson and "Digital Fortress" by Dan Brown. I enjoyed both books (especially the latter). Very thrilling. The one I'm reading right now, "Black Friday" (by James Patterson again) looks just as suspenseful.

------------
Among the movies I watched were...

..."Lies and Illusions" starring Christian Slater and Cuba Gooding, Jr. Action-filled movie with enough humor and a little romance.

..."12 Rounds" starring John Cena and Aidan Gillen. Also an action film, through and through.

..."Shanghai", starring John Cusack, Yun Fat Chow, Li Gong and Ken Watanabe. A period film during the war. Interesting. Some gory scenes though.

..."Bringing Down the House" starring Steve Martin and Queen Latifah. Comedy, of course. I've seen it before but didn't mind watching it again.

"The Honeymooners" starring Cedric the Entertainer and Mike Epps. Yes, I was thoroughly entertained by this comedy.

..."I Think I'm In Love" starring Joyce Jimenez and Piolo Pascual. Love story with a bit of comedy and drama. I missed the last part though because mom had to watch the news.

..."You are the One" starring Toni Gonzaga and Sam Milby. A romantic comedy. Enjoyable to watch.

---------
My sisters in community visited me last Saturday. They prayed over me, gave food and some financial help. Bless them!

---------
It's great to be back! I immediately checked my inbox which reached over 100 emails. But I quickly went through each item.

No work came in so I still have time to rest.

Now, I shall take a bath, at long last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind