Saturday, January 22, 2011

Little Quiapo Get-Together

This morning, I watched the episode of Maynila entitled "Victims of Love". A love story of course. Simple but nice to watch.

For lunch, I joined some Maryknoller friends to welcome two Balikbayans, Marilou Estandarte and Tina Calma. Both are pediatricians in the US (LA and New York). We ate at Little Quiapo - kare-kare, pancit palabok, rellenong bangus, tokwa't baboy, halo-halo.

There were about 9 of us but one had to leave early because her daughter developed rashes.


One of the balikbayans gave me some money. How kind of her!

Then, three of us went to the wake of the mom of our batchmate, Gina. She told us about the last few minutes of her mom.

Beda brought me home.

Mom immediately ate the pancit palabok she asked me to buy from Little Quiapo.

A day well spent, I should say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind