Monday, January 24, 2011

Feeling Happy

I'm feeling happy these days for the following reasons:

...my sister gave me a watch to replace the one I lent to my son

...my mom bought a new battery for my calculator

...I found my address book which contains all my important contact numbers

...I watched two nice movies - "Miss You Like Crazy" (starring John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo) and "Imagine That" (a comedy starring Eddie Murphy).

...I ate chicharon with vinegar

...I worked on a codebook today

...I will get paid for a project by Wednesday

...I received 500 pieces of Splenda from my sister

...Some friends agreed to give cash donations for the annual gift-giving at CIW

Call me shallow but little things make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind