Thursday, January 27, 2011

Movies, Work and Spaghetti...What a Combination!

The other day, I watched three movies - I re-watched "Dear John" and "Imagine That". And I got to view "American Adobo" in Cinema One, starring Christopher de Leon, Cherry Pie Picache, Dina Bonnevie, Ricky Davao, and Paolo Montalban. A comedy-drama. Yes, funny at times. Poignant at certain points. One of the best Filipino movies I've ever seen. I'm glad to have watched it from start to finish.



Data came in yesterday so I have been busy and will be busy for the next few days. The project is a bit complicated so I'm taking longer than usual in writing the report.

Mom cooked spaghetti today. Yummy! I don't mind eating it again for lunch tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind