Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Batangas Trip


Yesterday up to today, I was in Batangas to visit friends who are staying in the Shell housing compound. I was with Luz and Malou.

Luz fetched me and we fetched Malou in the Shell gas station. We brought chichiria and mineral water. We also take-out McDonald's food.

When we reached Mayette's and Andrew's place, we had lunch of baked macaroni.

After some talking, we went to Mt. Carmel Church in Lipa City hoping to hear mass. Turns out that they no longer have a 4 pm mass. So we went to Batangas City to hear mass at the Santissimo Trinidad Church for the 6 pm mass. At last! I was able to attend mass and receive communion.

Back to the house, we had dinner of Hainese Chicken and fish with sauce and embutido.

After dinner, there was still some more chatting and then taking of baths. We were given rosaries by Andrew. I had a hard time falling asleep and if ever, sleep was light.

The following day, we had breakfast. I ate longganisa, scrambled rice and steamed rice. The others had bread and bread filling.

I checked my inbox.

While the others continued chatting, I took a nap.

We watched the video of their eldest daughter's debut.

For lunch, we went to SM Yellow Cab. We had tomato cream soup, chicken carbonara, two kinds of pizza and softdrinks. We had FIC for dessert.

Then back to the road to return home.

So, I'm now home. Home sweet home!

1 comment:

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind