Thursday, March 11, 2010

Three Places in One Day


Yesterday, I went to three places with Jobert.

First was Sushi-Ya in Libis. I ordered my favorite sukiyaki! Yehey! I ate three bowls of it ha ha.


Then, we went to Conspiracy in Visayas. It had an art exhibit of women artists. We drank (he San Mig Light, me Coke Zero) and ate nachos with dip. We composed a poem entitled, "Thinking of You".

When I think of you, I have only tender words to say
An image in my heart that bewilders my beloved soul
You are a friend I shall always cherish
Like the sun that shines its beautiful rays

Thank you for the many times you made me laugh
And helping me to open up my life’s concerns
Where would I be now without you, my friend?
Moments of happiness would never be enough

How I miss the moments we shared together
Hands that touch make life so timeless
Just remembering you brings warmth to my heart
The oneness of friendship that lasts forever

I feel so blessed to have met someone like you
True to the heart bringing awe to us both
You will always be in my thoughts wherever I may be
Seeing you again brings a rebirth to a life anew

You are God’s special gift to me
Heaven’s blessing that conveys the meaning of love
May the Lord grant you peace and happiness
A life of gladness that makes you feel free

*poetry by Nimia Gamo (purple lines) and Jobert Abiva (blue lines)

Lastly, we went to Bagoong Club. We ordered binagoongan, inihaw na pusit and garlic rice. Food trip!

Conversation was both heavy and light. Can't repeat most of it though. He he.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind