Tuesday, June 15, 2010

At Last!

At long last! My mom's suffering will come to an end as her stent in her kidney will be removed. It has been causing a lot of discomfort and pain. I could hear her moan and groan throughout the day. Praise God, the doctor will soon remove the stent or tube.

My client fetched me today. I worked the whole day at her house. It was easy work but my back hurt from sitting for long. There was plenty of food. I was paid. And I was brought home by her driver. I wish all clients were like her!

A new project came up. But I'm too tired to work tonight. So I told the agency to do the significance testing. My calculator isn't working. And I will do the analysis tomorrow in two hours' time. Only 75 slides.

Another topline report is due within the week but I am still waiting for the transcription.

And I have unfinished tasks with my client today.

So, this is a busy week for me.

Thank You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind