Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Missing Home

The FGDs yesterday went okay except that the first one will be disregarded because the participants are not qualified.

I heard that there is an opening for a Marketing Research Consultant in a global market research agency. So, I was excited about it and could hardly sleep last night, thinking about the job. But when I called this morning, there was no such opening. Ha ha. Back to my life of waiting for projects to come but plenty of time to sleep and engage in hobbies.

This afternoon, to make up for lost sleep, I had several hours of sleep. I dreamt that we were back to our old home in Quezon City. How many times have I dreamed of that house! I miss it sooooh much! Will I ever get over it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind