Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oyster!

No work today. I had lunch with my Balikbayan cousin Mimi, my sister and her daughter Pau. We ate at Zensho, a Japanese restaurant along Tomas Morato.

It was eat-all-you-can so we had hagedashi tofu, sushi, sashimi, sukiyaki, ebi tempura, chicken teriyaki, beef something, kani salad. For me, the biggest hit was the buttered oyster. We had two plates and had to order another plate.

After a few errands, they brought me home. I took a long nap.

For dinner, I ate mom's leftover Chinese food - yang chow rice, fried chicken, sweet and sour fish fillet and noodles. But actually, I ate only a little because I was still full from lunch.

Glad I finished my reports yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind