Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Batchmates Group

My UPCBA Batchmates started a group in Facebook. We are going to have a get-together on July 31 and they made me the organizer. It's just going to be a small gathering of 30, potluck (merienda). Already, people are starting to confirm their attendance and what they are going to bring to the occasion.

Shall I prepare games? The usual - charades, Pinoy Henyo, etc. But the problem is, who's going to give/prepare the prizes?

Oh well, we can spend the time just updating each other.

And I will ask everyone to fill up a form to update information about themselves so that I will give back to the college secretary our batch info, udated.

I'm excited to see old faces!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind