Sunday, June 13, 2010

Work, Work, Work

I've been working these past three days, I was not able to blog.

But it feels good to have done my job. Today, a Sunday, I wrote a topline report. One down, one more to go.

It's a good thing I turned down my mom's invitation to play mah jongg. I like the feeling of making sacrifices once in a while for work. Now, I can relax and wait for the next job to come.

I have a friend who seems to be enjoying the good life. He keeps traveling, going places. He dines everywhere, drinks everywhere, swims everywhere...To be single and unattached, as of the moment. Ha ha. Sometimes, I envy him. Other times, I don't, for reasons I cannot disclose.

Each of us has reasons to be grateful for. Each of us has things to complain about. I'd rather concentrate on the former.

Here's to the good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind