Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Lull

From a hectic week, I had a lull this weekend.

Mom and I watched the finale of "The Biggest Loser". Wow, all those heavy men and women losing so much weight and looking so much better! I am happy for each one of them.

I just prepared part of the template for a report.

My second to the youngest brother and her daughter dropped by today. They brought pancit canton, fish fillet and chicken. Delicious!

My son and I decided to keep the Acer Notebook. We could both use it.

This afternoon, I was alarmed when something (a bone) snapped somewhere over my heart. We all have heard the term "heart-broken" but "heart-bone broken"? It still hurts. Hope it is nothing.

I prepared my income tax form today - for the month of September and for the third quarter.

Tomorrow, I will be in the hospital again. The Diagnostic Center will be inaugurated in the morning so we will have to stay in the canteen to pass the time.

I hope I will be able to collect enough money. Our cash on hand is fast depleting and we have to pay my mom's credit card by the 16th.

Lord, please provide! And thank You for all the blessings You send my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind