Saturday, July 11, 2009

Humbling Experience

I feel so sad

Sad because my back is aching, my leg is painful, my body is tired

Yet there is so much to do

Clients are waiting for their reports

People are needing my assistance

I am being pulled towards different directions

There is not enough money

Sad.

And so I cry.

Because I know that my God's heart weakens when I cry.

I don't bribe the Lord of course with my tears.

But He is moved when I am at my weakest.

I thought I could do many things

Now I realize I can do only so much.

A humbling experience indeed.

Lord, wipe my tears away.

There is so much I want to do

Before I leave this earthly life.

Let me choose to do the most important things

That of loving and serving the most important people in life.

Sad. I feel bad.

Comfort me, Lord, in this time of sorrow.

I can't think, I can't sleep, I can't concentrate.

But I know I must deliver, I must come up with good reports and output.

Decision time.

And my decision is....I shall continue to trust You, no matter what.

This, too, shall pass.










































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind