Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Screamed!!!

Sometimes too much is too much!

I am working so hard

There are so many things I want to do

I have so many projects

Both "external" and those which are internally initiated.

Oh me oh my, when will I ever learn?

Is this because I want to accomplish as much as I can before I go?

Or I am fighting very hard to prolong my life and it just so haappens that my medicines are super duper expensive...and that I don't want to burden my family with finding the money?

Lord, teach me not to panic.

Teach me to relax.

Teach me to rest in You.

Teach me to have faith .

Everything will be just fine.

Because you are a Super God

And I am no super woman...just an ordinary woman but wonderfully made.

So, instead of screaming, I ought to...

Shout to the Lord all the earth let us sing

Power and majesty praise to the King!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind