Friday, July 3, 2009

Scolded and Hanged

Yesterday, I was scolded by my foreign clients. Reprimanded. Expressing disappointment over our handling of a very big project. Too bad but it was a wake up call for me.

And so, I took control over things. Apologized. Set things right.

Results? My chartists now know how to chart. I finished one report. Two sets of charts are ready for analysis. One will be done soon, too.

Problem solved. Lessons learned. Like...

...Do not procrastinate.

...Know your priorities.

...Give your best...always.

...Stay humble. Admit your fault.

Client has been appeased. I still have work to do and there are several more reports to be done in the next three months for the same client. That big huh.

So there. I needed some scolding and spanking to be a good girl again.

Serves me right.

2 comments:

  1. Lessons strengthen our character...cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Тhіs is reаlly interesting, Υou're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

    Take a look at my blog small loans

    ReplyDelete

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind