Friday, October 22, 2010

Another Filipino Movie

I had time to watch another Filipino movie today, entitled, "April, May, June". It was written by Jose Javier Reyes and directed by Manny CastaƱeda. The leading roles were played by Agot Isidro, Chin Chin Guttierez and Alma Concepcion.

It's about three friends (named April, May and June) and their relationships with their husbands/boyfriend. I think I've seen the movie before but I didn't mind seeing it again. Some drama, but not too much. Enough funny moments. And a happy ending. My kind of movie.

-------

I look at pictures in FB and I just love those my friend posts about his trip in the US. It's autumn there so I found the colors of the trees so lovely!

Then, my niece posted pictures of food - cakes of different kinds! Yummy!

-------

October has been a very lean month. Despite that, I turned down a project I am not qualified for. I don't want to over-commit myself and not be able to deliver.

God will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind