Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another Really Nice Day

Today was a really nice day.

I woke up early because a family friend was coming over. She was asking help on her speech for the AVP presentation during her daughter's debut. I just corrected her grammatical errors and added humor to her speech. I also tried to shorten it because it was too long. Together we made finishing touches.

We ordered breakfast from McDo and she paid for it. I had Big Breakfast with garlic rice and orange juice. I ordered hot chocolate and hash browns for my son. My mom had egg mcmuffin and our friend had pancakes with sausage and coffee. Great breakfast!

After she left, I went back to a deep sleep.

After lunch, I slept again. When I woke up it was already past 4!

Then, my friend called me saying that her driver and car are available. I can be picked up so I can go to church.

At long last, I was able to go to Confession, hear part of the mass,
and receive Communion.

I was brought home.

For dinner, I had tocino, rice and gelatin with nata de coco.

What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind