Sunday, October 10, 2010

What I Think Heaven Is Like

Yup, that long title is the title of my next book.

I was inspired to finish it today. It's just a short book. 24 pages typewritten. But with illustrations and a big font and smaller size paper, the book could come out thicker.

"What I think Heaven is Like" will contain an introduction and an afterword, a foreword hopefully by Fr. Mario Sobrejuanite and the following chapters:

I – Entry into Heaven

II – My Own Room

III – Activities in Heaven

IV – My Special Hour

V – Food, Glorious Food

VI – Things I Will Do in Heaven

VII – In Heaven, There Is ________

VIII – In Heaven, There is No _______

IX - Angels

X – Moments with Jesus

My intentions are pure. Not for fame or glory. But something as lofty as bringing many souls to heaven. If I can describe a heaven that is so beautiful, one would desire to reach it as intensely as I do, then that is mission accomplished for me.

I am asking some friends to help out. Give reactions to my draft. Make the illustrations. Write blurbs. Even publish the book outright.

I believe that if this is God's will, He will make "What I think Heaven Is Like" a reality.

I have no doubt about it.

See ya all in heaven! Ha ha.

And watch out for my book...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind