Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Whew!

I was "inspired" to fix my area with the aim of throwing away and giving away.

I was able to fill a whole black garbage bag of mostly paper, stuff I don't need, and even books I won't read anymore.

Whew! What an accomplishment! I took a bath to freshen up.

Then, my friend came over because I invited her to come and choose from the items I set aside for giving away.

She chose:

...a pair of rubber shoes

...a pair of beige walking shoes

...a black and brown bag

...some make-up

...a book

...a calendar cum calculator

...body wash

...soap

...post-it notes and note pads

...note holder

...and more.

It feels great to be able to give!

Now, I will surely have a good night's rest.
-----------
Here's a "cheesy" photo for today:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind