Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nice Movies on TV

Yesterday, I had the chance to watch two nice movies in a row.

One was an old movie (1994), entitled, "The Paper" starring Michael Keaton, Glenn Close and Marisa Tomei. It's a story of an editor torn between job and family. And the movie shows what goes on inside a newspaper company within 24 hours. Interesting, funny, with some drama.

The other one is, "I Wanna Be Happy" (2006) written and directed by Jose Javier Reyes. Stars include Eddie Garcia, Gloria Romero, Cherry Pie Picache, and Joey Marquez. It's basically a family movie combining comedy and drama. Fun to watch. Not a dull moment.



--------
I am now coughing. Caught the virus from my mom.

We went to the hospital today for my treatment.

-------
Even though I don't have projects, I had to turn down two projects because I am not qualified to do them. One was a market scan, the other is a feasibility study. I don't want to involve myself in things I don't have a clue about.

Oh well, I will just keep praying that God will send projects soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind