Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ewww!

Yesterday, I had a bum stomach...such that I poohed on my underwear three times. The last was the worst, with shit on the toilet bowl seat, the floor, on my thighs and legs. Ewww! Poor mom! She had to clean up for me.

I weigh 130 lbs. I aim to be in the 120's. With little rice, this is achievable.

Today, for the first time in several weeks, I was able to rise up in bed. I did it three times today. Yehey! A major achievement! And I can walk around slowly. Thank God!

I emailed work today. Expecting payment soon.

It is my son's day-off so he accompanied my mom to the grocery.

I finished reading Tom Clancy's "The Teeth of the Tiger". Very interesting. I enjoyed reading it.

I also get to play scrabble these days, playing against robots or the computer. I almost always win.

I greeted my friend whose birthday is today. I remember I called her up on her birthday some years ago and I didn't even greet her. She cried. From then on, I swore to remember her birthday.

I learned from my friend that she has a relative who also had cancer of the bone marrow. He has passed away. I am again reminded of my mortality. Am I ready to meet my Creator?

Flowers, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind