Friday, July 22, 2011

Two Visits

Last Wednesday, I had two sets of visitors.

The first was around lunchtime. Two friends (a brother and sister) visited me, bringing along pasta from Bellini's. After eating, we played scrabble and several games of Crazy 8. Then, we had a poetry session, composing a poem entitled "We".

They had to leave to go to their office.

Later, towards evening, a client-friend arrived with another client. We discussed a research project for their parish. I have to do both tabulation and analysis of data in a week's time.

So that is what has been keeping me busy these past few days. Almost 200 sheets/questionnaires of three pages each! I started with the close-ended questions. I am not yet done.

I am still not through reading "The Sigma Protocol". Exciting but I need to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind