Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nobody Mania

These days, everybody seems to be dancing and singing "Nobody" by the Wondergirls. It's funny but the only English lyrics in the entire song are "I want nobody but nobody but you" and the rest is Korean.

Want a good laugh? Here's the version of some guys in an office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LniPZTtSHXU

(or type Nobody Hilarious Dance on YouTube)

Oh how I wish I could dance again!

But I can dream can I?

If I were to dream on...today I watched a wedding video. And I imagined myself being the bride. She was lovely! (All brides are beautiful.) But I also look at grooms. This particular groom practically gaped and held his breath when he saw his bride! Oh, to have that same look again someday.

But I can dream can I?

What are my chances? I'm already 48, sick from head to foot...in other words, high-maintenance, I don't know how long I'm going to live, and I don't think I can make a man happy physically again.

I think I would have better chances on being able to dance again.

But then again, "libre naman ang mangarap, di ba?" (It's free to dream, isn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind