Monday, September 28, 2009

Working on a Monday...Without the Rains

Today was a working day for me (after days of sleeping!)

I worked on two reports. A topline report which I finished. And an FGD report which I was not able to finish.

Got to talk to two friends over the phone. One was my best friend, Amy. She updated me on work and personal life. Hope my doctor will agree that I go with her to Batangas in October. The other caller was Jobert. He told me what happened to his staff because of typhoon Ondoy, what he wrote in the Internet, his travels, his reactions to my book.

Nice "disruptions" from my work.

I continue to pray for the flood victims, especially those with casualties in their families.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind