Monday, September 21, 2009

Pancit Canton and the Sound of Music

It's funny how the simplest of things bring so much delight and a smile on one's face! Like pancit canton which my dear sister brought, and re-watching part of "The Sound of Music".

I also enjoyed talking to a friend over the phone who is also a cancer patient. I'm glad to find out he has reached "survivor" status. He was among the many people who contacted me when I was confined and wanted to visit me at the halfway home.

I got the chance to chat with some other friends via Yahoo. I just love the Internet!

I played Scrabble again, finished the game but did not reach a score of 600 (500+ is not bad though).

The only work I did today was talk to a client about a project. She just consulted me on a few matters.

That's it.

Anyway, today is supposed to be a holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind