Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Bit Apprehensive

I helped an agency with their presentation on May 13. Just gave a few suggestions to shorten a very long report.

I also worked on my UAI report. A long way to go but I'm getting there.

I'm a bit apprehensive about tomorrow. I haven't been briefed yet. All I have are the first drafts of the discussion guides for the patients and the doctors. Four groups in one day! I hope I make it tomorrow.

Lord, please guide me in all my projects. May I always do a good job so that my clients will be pleased.

----------

I uploaded in YouTube my song, "Mama, Let Me Live". I want to put lyrics in it and change the pictures. I will ask help from other people or I will do my own experimenting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind