Monday, May 3, 2010

No Work, All Play

The data I need for my report have not come in. So, it's all play and no work today.

I did some reading, checked my inbox, listened to online mass, watched/listened to YouTube, colored my coloring book.

For the first time, we ordered ChowKing for delivery. We had special halo-halo. Not bad. It's so hot these days, halo-halo is such a welcome treat.

But among the best halo-halo they say is that from Little Quiapo. I would tend to agree but it has been a long time since I last ate halo-halo from that restaurant. Last time I was there, I ordered mais con hielo instead.

I should watch my eating of sweets. My blood sugar is 7.0 this morning. There was a week when I ate 3 halo-halos and my blood sugar shot up to 10!

Oh well, in heaven, I can eat all the chocolates, ice cream, cakes, and halo-halo I want!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind