Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A God of Perfect Timing

Today, new work came in the morning. Though I was soooh sleepy, I did it till about past 10 am. Then I had lunch. I was really sleepy so I took a long nap. Before I knew it, it was 1:15 pm. I washed my dishes and took a bath.

My friend-Client was waiting for me by 2 pm. We went to nearby Shakey's to discuss the UAI report that I wrote with another Client. No major problems. I don't think I am needed to join them tomorrow.

So, tomorrow, my only agenda is my 6 pm FGD among doctors. Plenty of time to prepare.

On Friday, I was supposed to have two doctors' visits. Mom will be the one to go instead of me. I have FGDs to conduct on that day.

God is a God of perfect timing indeed!
------------------
So, it looks like we have a new president - Noynoy Aquino. I would have voted for him myself if only to be sure that he isn't and will not be corrupt.

The fight is tighter for the vice-president position. I'm still hoping that Mar Roxas will catch up with Jejomar Binay.

Overall, I'm quite pleased with the first automated elections in the country. My only regret was that I was not able to participate in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind