Friday, May 7, 2010

A Day of Blessings

Today, I had my bone marrow test. It was a bit painful but only for a few seconds. At last, it's over!

Then, my mom and I went to Sushiya. We ate kani salad, sukiyaki, ebi tempura, hagedashi tofu, California Maki. I felt so full I didn't finish my tempura. RR ate the rest of our tempura and maki when we reached home.

It's a good thing my FGD today didn't push through. With all the miting de avance, there is sure to be traffic everywhere. Besides, I had much work to do.

I finished writing the analysis for presentation materials of a Client.

I also worked on a project (a difficult one) due tomorrow. Looks like I'm sleeping late tonight so I can be sure to meet my deadline.

Whew, what a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind