Friday, October 23, 2009

8Th Cycle

Today, after two weeks' delay, my eighth cycle of treatment starts.

Wasn't it just six months ago when I was first told that I have cancer of the bone marrow and that I have to undergo six to eight cycles of expensive treatment?

Now, the medicine is obviously working. Much less pain. I can sleep on the bed. I can walk without a cane. The wonders of science!

======

Today, my friend Sylvia was supposed to visit me but when she "texted" me, I didn't text back. It so happened, she was texting my landline! She will come and visit next week instead.

And tomorrow, another friend, Rexy is passing by. She says she misses me. She is going to give me fruits.

What would life be without friends?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind