Friday, October 9, 2009

Somebody Loves Me

Today, I received a strange email from a friend.

He professed his undying love for me.

I am his first love, he said, and his feelings for me remain.

I quote:

Serendipity
I recall that you said that you could never meet your special someone or that perfect man because 1) he does not exist 2) Jesus Christ is your perfect Man 3) if I beg to disagree, pray..ha,ha.
Once
You asked,
"How long did it
Take you to get over me?"
"A verrrrry long time," I responded.
Well, the clock is still ticking, actually.
Either I have not gotten over you yet, or
I was so love drunk that I have this massive hangover;
That my first love never died. Or, there is always this special place
In my heart for you. Or, I have this unconditional love for you.
Or, an ineffable affection and attachment. Or, that it is
Unselfish unrequited love. Many an OPM
Composer and British poet wrote about
Me. Regardless, the answer to your
Question is, yes, someone
Could love you like that.
Moi. It is
What it
Is.
Naks. You are loved. Very much.


I am loved!

...But too bad, he's already married. Sigh.
--------

Joke for the day:

Knock! Knock!

Who's there?

Ondoy.

Ondoy who?

Ondoy first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind