Thursday, October 29, 2009

Taco Bell

After a long while, I finally went to a mall! I went to Gateway. But guess where my friend and I stayed the whole time? Taco Bell which is just the first restaurant near the entrance of Gateway.

You see, my back is still aching and I have difficulty walking.

My friend, Marica, treated me to taco, nachos, churros, and two glasses of Diet Pepsi.

We talked for about two hours about all sort of things...family, work, life.

When I reached home, it was near dinner time. My son and mom just came from the supermarket for the monthly supply of groceries.

Mom and I ate marang. Now, I am sooooh full I feel like throwing up!

Sometimes, I have to listen more closely to my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind