Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ms. Procastination No More

This month, I resolve to do things I have been putting off for a long time.

Today, I finished editing 204 pages of written work.

Today, I started doing the Marketing Research Manual I was commissioned to do. I was able to do 18 slides equivalent to one chapter. Seven more chapters to go!

--------------

I write this poem...

Here I am
Tied to my chair
I wish I could be out there
Helping those in despair

Here I am
Trapped in my room
When outside there is gloom
All is bleak and doom

I can also say
A little prayer
I can only offer
A rosary

In my own little way
I lift up others' tragedy
I can turn this dark day
Into a happy one

God bless the hungry
and the needy
God bless the homeless
and the hopeless.

Like all storms,
this, too, shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind