Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bellini's

My friend, Sylvia, was supposed to visit me at the condo today. Instead, she invited me to eat out. She fetched me in the afternoon and we decided to go to Bellini's.

We ordered pesto spaghetti and seafoods pizza. I ordered Coke Zero. Yummy!

Sylvia is a batchmate in UP CBA. We talked about the past, present and future. We also talked about other batchmates and what has happened to them.

Then, we decided to organize a get-together with a few other batchmates this November 14. So, Sylvia immediately texted the other people and looks like its a go.

Funny, the last time I was in Bellini's, I was with another friend also named Sylvia. Both Sylvia's paid for the bill (as is usual when I go out with friends).

I had a nice time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind